As an existing customer who has purchased goods or services in the past from us we have a legitimate interest in keeping a record of your personal data, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address.
Ten reasons to stay in touch:-
- We have detailed written and photographic records of most of our jewellery, information such as gemstone type, cut, dimensions, grade, material, how it was made, where we sourced it, all of which can help in restoring or replacing your jewellery in the event of damage or loss.
- If you lose your receipt we can provide you with a copy
- We can identify and validate what you have purchased which may help in the event of an insurance claim for loss or damage
- We keep detailed records of repair work which can assist in validating any warranty claims
- We can use our detailed jewellery records to assist you in the production of valuations for insurance or probate.
- We can supply suitable matching items
- We keep a record of the finger size of the rings we sell which can help in the selection of other jewellery.
- We run in store VIP events and promotions which we can keep you informed of.
- We do not sell your data on to third parties and your data is securely stored on our systems
- You can request at any time to have your personal data removed from our database