From Thursday 5th November in line with Government guidelines, we can’t allow customers to shop with us in person in our store. We are still available on the phone to arrange sales & home deliveries and offer our expert advice. You can of course order via the web, plus with Click and Collect you can collect from this store by appointment.
Our opening hours for Click and Collect appointments are Monday to Saturday from 11-4pm. To book an appointment please visit www.cavendishjewellers.co.uk
We are still here 7 days a week to provide our usual expert advice on our complete range of stock over the phone. Give us a call, and we will happily discuss the best options for you.
Our priority is always protecting our employees and visitors while trying to maintain our usual happy, comfortable and welcoming atmosphere. Here’s a list of some of the measures that we have put in place to ensure Cavendish Jewellers is a safe environment for our customers and employees.
- We’ve erected transparent screens across all of our counters and individually screened areas to create dedicated personal spaces to allow us to safely meet.
- We’ve installed touch-free sanitiser dispensers at various points in the showroom and offices to make it easy for customers and staff to clean their hands on a regular basis.
- We are offering exclusive appointments to control the number of customers in the showroom at any time and to prevent you having to queue. Book an appointment here
- We’ve introduced new cleaning regimes and regular cleaning of all touch points including door handles and shared equipment.
- We've purchased new specialist cleaning equipment to safely sterilise all jewellery brought for examination or repair and any items handled or tried on by customers.
- Our procedures will be under regular review according to best practice as advised by our trade body the National Association of Jewellers and the Government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
- We want everyone to feel welcome to visit our showroom and by following these procedures we feel that your visit can be a safe as well as enjoyable one.
- At all times we will reserve the right to not allow access to anyone who is exhibiting Covid-19 symptoms.